O ur Training Philosophy
- Dogs don't come knowing human language. We train the person to recognize the signs the dog is giving, and help the owner train the dog to respond appropriately to human signs and language.
- We use reward-based training. The dog offers a behavior, the behavior is recognized with an auditory marker, and this is followed with a reward. The more often the behavior is rewarded the more likely the behavior will occur.
- Once the behavior is solid, rewards will occur on a random basis.
What We Offer:
- Behavior counseling/modification for reactive dogs
- Fearful dogs conseling & evaluation
- Private lessons/at home/TFF
- Group training TTF
- Rescue dog consultations
- Agility training
- Dog wrangling for photo shoots
Tree Frog Farm is a place to have fun and challenge yourself and your dog. We strive to maximize learning while keeping the atmosphere relaxing. Tree Frog Farm puts the companion dog first.
Set in lovely North Yarmouth, ME, Tree Frog Farm conserves and protects the natural wildlife environment while encouraging wildlife habitat, breeding ground, and conservation. In fact it is not uncommon for Liz to bring her binoculars down to the agility field so class participants can take a moment to observe an American bittern frogging.